[Translators] Translation issue.

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Tue Jun 14 22:43:12 CEST 2016

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 22:17:12 +0200
"Erik P. Olsen" <epodata at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have attached a screen shot of the main window of the Danish CM. The
> toolbar shows all words translated except "Wastebin". The column headers
> of the message list show the English words not the Danish.

Toolbar items, including their titles, are saved in user configuration,
so they will remain in the language the user was using when this
configuration was created. Look at toolbar configuration in
preferences, you should see properly translated items available for you
to put in your toolbars.

As for the column headers, that's controlled by "Translate header
names" in Summaries page in preferences. By default it is off, simply
because the untranslated names ("Subject", "From", Date", ...) appear
in the messages themselves, and it is often valuable to see the
RFC-mandated header names verbatim.

Regards,
--
Andrej