[Translators] Howto build an NLS-claws-mail

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 19:22:38 CEST 2016

On 2016-06-09 at 16:46:27 Paul wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Jun 2016 17:24:15 +0200
> "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > ./autogen.sh ran with warnings, see attached file. Before I go to
> > next step I should like to know if I need to correct something or
> > whether the errors are neglegible.
>
> They are not negligible. Try installing any package missing from this
> list:
>
> libtool
> automake
> autoconf
> gettext-devel
gettext-devel wasn't installed. It helped a lot tro get it installed.
> bison
> flex
>
> And then report the next errors :)

OK, next errors are in attached file. My comments:

automake, libarchive, libgdata and python are all installed. I am
worried that autogen.sh can't find them.

libwebkit, libpoppler-glib and libgpgme are unknown. I'll try to find
a repository from which I can install them.

--
Erik