[Translators] Howto build an NLS-claws-mail

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 09:41:52 CEST 2016

On 2016-06-07 at 22:55:46 Andrej Kacian wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Jun 2016 22:12:46 +0200
> "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I am getting ./configure warnings about missing dependencies which I
> > believe I already have. So I need info on which steps to perform to
> > get a working Danish CM.
>
> If configure says you don't have them, then you really don't. :)
>
> I would hazard a guess that you have the libraries installed, but not
> the development packages complementary to them (usually with -dev or
> -devel suffix in the name).

The error message only said libetpan but I've now installed
libetpan-devel which brought in a lot of other -devel and such,
but ./configure still says libetpan is missing:
checking whether libetpan-config hints compiles and links fine... no
*** Claws-Mail requires libetpan 0.57 or newer. See
http://www.etpan.org/
*** You can use --disable-libetpan if you don't need IMAP4 and/or NNTP
support.
configure: error: libetpan 0.57 not found

Here is what I have:
$rpm -qa|grep libetpan
libetpan-devel-1.6.5.fc23.x86_64
libetpan-1.6.5.fc23.x86_64