[Translators] Clawsker release (was: Re: schedule of next release)

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Sat Aug 13 18:13:03 CEST 2016

On Wed, 3 Aug 2016 14:05:56 +0200
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

> Next version of Clawsker will be released on Sunday 14th.

A last minute (well, yesterday ;) family event will keep me busy
tomorrow, so I wont be able to do the release as planned.

This means that if you wanted to submit a new or updated translation
you still have time until Tuesday 16th 00:00 UTC. Isn't that nice? :-)

If everything goes fine Clawsker will be released during Tuesday.

Sorry for the delay and happy translation!

P.S.: Please, send translations directly to me (replying to sender
this mail, for example).
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~