[Translators] schedule of next release

Mikhail Kurinnoi viewizard at viewizard.com
Tue Aug 9 01:37:17 CEST 2016

В Sun, 7 Aug 2016 08:28:28 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> пишет:

> On Tue, 5 Jul 2016 15:56:22 +0100
> Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Please confirm if you will be sending an update - I don't want to
> > wait for something that will never arrive.
>
> Norwegian Bokmål and Russian have not arrived, so I am proceeding
> without them. Petter and Mikhail, if you're reading this and are
> currently working on the translation then let me know quickly, (here
> or #claws on Freenode IRC), and I will wait a while.
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

Paul, I sent Russian translation 2 times (second time with second pot
file update):

Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 14:05:23 +0300
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 15:33:40 +0300

on translations at thewildbeast.co.uk as attached file with updated
Russian translation (as usual), and gmail tell me that all is ok -
all sent, no errors (still see 2 email in my "Sent Mail" box).
I was out of PC all this days and only now read this is message. :-(

Could we have some "response", that you receive email with
translation next time?

--
Best regards,
Mikhail