[Translators] schedule of next release (3.11.0)

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 10:01:31 CEST 2014

Hi,

The next release of Claws Mail will be version 3.11.0 and will take
place on Monday 20th October.

We will impose a string-freeze for one week, from Monday 13th
October.

Translators should update their Claws Mail sources and update their
translation during that period of a week, submitting a new *.po file
to translations at thewildbeast.co.uk no later than 06:00 GMT on the
morning of 20th October.

I will make a claws-mail.pot file available on 13th October, and post
the link here, for those translators not pulling from Claws Mail GIT
tree and creating their own copy.

**Please do check your translation** before sending it to me, for
example:

/usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics es.po

Please do remove all old, redundant lines from the end of the file.

Further information can be found here:
http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Translator%27s_Information

Please let me know if you intend to submit an update. In that way I
won't wait around for something that is not coming, and won't start
before your translation arrives.

NOTE:
You will find some extra strings this time, due to the fact that
we're shipping appdata with this release. (If you want to read about
what this is and what it is for:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/appdata/)

Also, claws-mail.pot is no longer built automatically during the
regular build process. You will now need to build it yourself:

cd po
make claws-mail.pot

Thanks in advance,

with regards

Paul

--
Guerre aux châteaux, Paix aux chaumières