[Translators] schedule of next release - Claws Mail 3.10.0

Nicky Thomassen nicky at aptget.dk
Sun May 4 17:59:35 CEST 2014

Cool :)

I've been working a bit on Danish, and have reached ~40%, so it's gonna
be a challenge to meet the deadline. Nonetheless I'll try, and write
again with the status during the freeze.

Will the new source be available for download during the freeze (for
testing the translation, if need be), or is it already available? I
couldn't find out on the webpage, but I might very well have missed it.

Cheers