[Translators] Danish Translation

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Tue Oct 15 10:13:33 CEST 2013

  Hi Nicky,

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 09:07:39AM +0200, Nicky Thomassen wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'm planning on finishing Ole Carlsen's translation to Danish, and was
> wondering about a few things. I hope a kind soul can settle the
> questions, so I may start the translation process.
>
> First, and most important maybe, is anyone else working on Danish?

  Not that we know, but they have a chance now to speak up!

> Currently I have Ole's translation from circa 2011, and run up against
> the latest source, I get these numbers with poabc[1]:
>
> ==================== Summary =====================
> Number of messages: 3681
> Translated messages: 1380 [37%]
> Fuzzy messages: 1167 [32%]
> Untranslated messages: 1134 [31%]
> Number of warnings: 2410

  Note that fuzzy strings often only need small changes to be valid again,
so these are translated quickly than fully untranslated messages. No idea
what these warnings are about.

> What is the integration process, and is there any deadlines in the
> near future? I mean, if a release is planned, I might be able to meet
> it, if it is a few months out.

  The process is depicted here:
  http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Translator%27s_Information

  And there's no release planned right now, so you should have time :)
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~