[Translators] Simplified and Traditional Chinese translation

Rob rbnwmk at gmail.com
Tue May 22 11:18:32 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am Rob, I have tried using Claws as email clients on my netbook for a
couple of months and have been quite satisfied with the lightweight
performance so far.

I use Claws mainly on windows 7 starter for work, and occasionally use with
Ubuntu Linux. Thank you everyone one for the hard efforts!

I am able to help with Simplified and Traditional Chinese translation if
there is a need.

I am a Chinese Malaysian who just happened to work at China, and I am
recommending to people around me to use Claws as their email client, and I
realized there are a few parts of the client didn't get translated.

I do realized there is already a translator for Simplified Chinese, and I
would offer to help Ralgh Young further if it is needed.

Thanks.

Rob