[Translators] schedule for next release

Rob rbnwmk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:37:54 CEST 2012

FYI,

Traditional and Simplified Chinese translations are in progress. Just
that I can't really find enough time to complete them in this period of
time, partly due to too many mistakes and incomplete strings to work on.

I'll try best to make them at least presentable on the basic usage parts
of the client.

- Rob