[Translators] Untranslated column titles in message list

Thu Jun 7 01:51:08 CEST 2012

I have run into a problem which I cannot find why it affects me:

This image illustrates the problem:

http://www.gusnan.se/claws/claws_column_headers.png

Notice that Subject, From and Date are not translated, while the size
one is.

(I have worked diligently, and don't have untranslated strings in my po
that could cause these strings to lack translations...)

Is this only a problem at me locally, or does anyone else see it?

I have done some grepping through the claws source to find the cause,
but I cannot find anything...

/Andreas