[Translators] Message -> Color label submenu

Mon Jan 9 12:05:22 CET 2012

Hi!

I believe I have found a minor bug - the submenu

Message -> Colour Label

contains color strings that translated are not proper UTF-8 - which
makes problems regarding the Swedish "åäö" as in for example
"Röd" (Red). In any other menu there is no problem with the encoding.

Actually, there seems to be something strange with this menu, for
some reason running Claws as

LANG=en_GB.utf-8 claws-mail

or using LANG=C also prints (only) that sub menu in Swedish with the
åäö's printed wrong. (I have the en_GB locale installed too.)

Is this some known problem?

best regards
/Andreas