[Translators] schedule for next release

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Nov 30 08:41:18 CET 2011

Hi everyone,

The schedule for the next release is as follows:

String freeze starts:	9th December
Release date:		16th December

So please update and submit your translations to me at
translations at thewildbeast.co.uk during that week, up to the end of
the 15th (or the very early hours of the 16th). All times in GMT.

For those not accessing cvs directly I will, as usual, make the pot
files available on the 9th and announce it here.

Please let me know if you intend to submit translations this time, so
that I don't release without you or wait around for something that
will never arrive.

Please note, if the only thing that has changed in your translation
file is line numbers, then there is no need to submit it for
updating. (this may be the case with the plugin translations, for
example)

When submitting multiple files, please put them in a tarball and make
sure the tarball contains the following directory hierarchy:

claws
    /po
        /en_GB.po
plugins
    /fancy
        /po
            /en_GB.po
    /vcalendar
        /po
            /en_GB.po
    [etc]

This speeds up the release process greatly, and will mean I don't
have to rename the files, (some have been submitted with this naming:
"rssyl.en_GB.po" for example), or move them around more than is
necessary.

At this point I am not sure what version number this new release will
have.

Many thanks again!

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune