[Users] Unable to copy from HTML message with keyboard shortcut

Michael DiStefano michael at fidei.email
Thu Mar 14 15:40:59 UTC 2024

Unfortunately, some emails only come in as HTML and I need to render them with the "Fancy" plugin. When doing so, however, it is not possible to copy selected text using ctrl-c. Strangely, it is possible to copy the selected text by right clicking and then selecting "copy" from the menu.

It is also possible to copy selected text from a plaintext email using the keyboard shortcut.

For reference, I'm on Linux using Gnome (Wayland).