[Users] How do I find e-mails containing at least one of multiple strings?

Milan Obuch claws-mail-users at dino.sk
Sun Apr 28 10:35:01 UTC 2024

On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 10:29:08 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Apr 2024 12:22:02 +0200
> Milan Obuch <claws-mail-users at dino.sk> wrote:
>
> > For test, I selected action 'color 1'. That's it. And now, to verify
> > test results, select menu item 'Tools', then 'Filter all messages in
> > folder' and wait. In my case, your message to Claws Mail user list
> > is colored orange, as expected.
>
> If you want to test then you are better off using Quick Search in
> Extended mode. It uses exactly the same matcher as the Filtering does.

That's right, clicking 'Edit button' in filtering pane (the one below
message list one) opens 'Condition configuration' window. I just think
this way it is saved in another list... but that's just a detail. My
intention was to show condition -> action pair to Rick in hope to help
a bit.

Regards,
Milan