[Users] How do I find e-mails containing at least one of multiple strings?

Rick Deininger rrdein at gmx.com
Sun Apr 28 09:50:35 UTC 2024

Such a simple task for literally any other mail client, but I cannot
figure it out with Claws.  There is this doc
https://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Filtering_and_Processing_of_Messages
with a question, "Can I filter messages based on Content-Type of
attachments, for example "application/x-msdownload"?", for which the
answer begins, "Yes. Select Match Type 'Body part' and enter the Value
not an available Matching option (at least not that I can find), even
though it is definitely completely obvious that it should be an
available Matching option.  So of course I am totally lost here on how
to do this ultra-simple/intuitive thing.  How can I search for e-mails
(in a specific folder or across multiple folders, I don't care) that
have either the word "magnanimous" or "antagonistic" (or both)?