[Users] GTK3 column headers look weird

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 10:03:40 UTC 2024

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:18:13 +0200
Marco Moock <mm at dorfdsl.de> wrote:

> Am 17.04.2024 schrieb Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org>:
>
> > Try resizing one or more columns by setting the mouse pointer in the
> > separator line between each two headers. I think you should be able
> > to adjust them until everything is displayed properly.
>
> I've tried that, but almost impossible. I was not able to make them
> smaller. ...

DM: Hey Marco, try going all the way to the right in your view, then
grab the right side of the far-right column header and move it to the
left until the view doesn't need the horizontal scroll-bar anymore.
Then see if things look right. Can't guarantee it will work, but I have
a vague memory of it working for someone on this list once. If it does
work, hopefully Claws and/or your system will 'remember' it for the
next time you open Claws. ---Dustin