[Users] compose message - double hight To/Cc/Bcc

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Tue Apr 16 09:47:20 UTC 2024

Dňa 16. apríla 2024 9:02:45 UTC používateľ Olaf Hering <olaf at aepfle.de> napísal:

>The bug is most likely in Claws Mail. I tend to think the height of the
>rows has to be controlled by the configured font size, and the icon has
>to follow that user-controlled size.

Perhaps not bug in full word's mean, but suboptimal icon selection.
Suboptimal in mean that small resolution for it is missing. And when
CM doesn't work properly with default theme, here is something
wrong.

I checked debian's adwaita icons [1] and i see relative big list of 16x16
icons and when i will consider that Adwaita is default, i will consider
that list as good start to select from (but i do not know if any fallback
happens for other themes). Adwaita has reasonable amount of scalable
icons too...

Thus IMO we should to reconsider GTK icons selection and perhaps
select alternative(s) to get it work properly with default theme. But,
i have near to zero experiences in GTK, thus i can be wrong.

regards

[1] https://packages.debian.org/bookworm/all/adwaita-icon-theme/filelist

--
Slavko