[Users] compose message - double hight To/Cc/Bcc

Leon Fisk lfiskgr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 12:42:53 UTC 2024

On Fri, 12 Apr 2024 12:26:45 +0200
Marco Moock <mm at dorfdsl.de> wrote:

>Am 12.04.2024 schrieb Paul <paul at claws-mail.org>:
>
>> Open the file ~/.config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini
>
>That file doesn't exist on my Debian system.

The only theme I've found that works for Claws and most other
applications on Debian 12 and Gnome desktop it Adwaita. I've tried
most of the others that are available via Debian standard repositories
and they all cause problems with different apps. Try running Adwaita for
awhile and you'll see just how much the other themes are leaving out...

The gtk.css has one override for the Claws Message list text quirk.
These are examples of mine with other settings that you may not need or
use...

Example: /home/user-name/.config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini
===
[Settings]
gtk-theme-name=Adwaita
gtk-application-prefer-dark-theme=0
gtk-sound-theme-name=freedesktop
gtk-recent-files-max-age=7
gtk-recent-files-limit=5
gtk-enable-event-sounds=1
gtk-enable-input-feedback-sounds=1
===

Example: /home/user-name/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css
===
/* Labels and text highlighting for Claws Message List */

*:selected {
	background-color: #c8dbf4;
	}
===