[Users] compose message - double hight To/Cc/Bcc

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 06:06:39 UTC 2024

On Fri, 12 Apr 2024 07:19:37 +0200
Marco Moock <mm at dorfdsl.de> wrote:

> Am Thu, 11 Apr 2024 21:16:49 -0000
> schrieb Paul <paul at claws-mail.org>:
>
> > What you haven't mentioned is what GTK 3 theme you are using, and it
> > is the GTK 3 theme which is causing the problem.
>
> I have experienced that too on Debian machines.
> How can I find out which theme I am using when not using a GTK-3 based
> desktop environment?

DM: Not sure if this would work with your system, but I usually use the
CLI utility 'gsettings' with a command like 'gsettings get
org.gnome.desktop.interface gtk-theme'. If gsettings is relevant to
your system, you may also need to use it to explore what schemas and
related keys there are on your system, in case you need to change the
specific command you use. There may also be a GUI settings manager
available via a menu (perhaps called something like 'appearance' or
'style') where you can see what current theme is being used and also
change to a different one, etc. There may also be a GUI 'system info'
app via a menu that might show the current theme. I'm not real clear on
all the details of themes in general, but searching online suggests
that 'themes' are related to 'gnome', which is related to 'gsettings'.
So the first step would be to determine if 'gnome' is a part of your
system; if so, then my above comments are probably relevant. If not,
then I don't currently have any other ideas for you to try. Hope that
helps. ---Dustin