[Users] Address Book→Other Attributes?

viatrix at purelymail.com viatrix at purelymail.com
Thu Jun 16 01:48:39 CET 2022

oh hm interesting i can't seem to replicate the bug i was experiencing;
i couldn't open the Address Book→Tools→Edit Custom Attributes and my
custom attribute was gone, but now I can open it and my custom
attribute appears to be preserved across exiting and re-entering Claws
Mail. 🤷

regardless of that seemingly-one-time bug, i've submitted my feature
request and some other Address Book bugs, including the one Paul
pointed out in this thread.

i also observe the *mailing list archive webpages* display & and &
identically; how many levels do i need to show the XML entity? testing:
&
&
&
&