[Users] Message doesn't conform to MIME standard. It may render wrongly.

Thomas Groman tgrom.automail at nuegia.net
Thu Jan 6 18:58:41 UTC 2022

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 10:02:38 -0500
Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Lately, I'm seeing a growing spam which triggers CM to display:
> "Message doesn't conform to MIME standard. It may render wrongly."
> There hasn't been a single valid message with this warning; alll spam.
>
> Is there a way to filter these? Guessing this message is triggered
> during display after some serious parsing of the content.

I was trying to figure out the same problem. Cept I was trying to
figure out how to configure rspamd to reject html-mime-only or mail
that doesn't have a plaintext mine with a specific reason message.
Unfortunately, nobody on the rspamd-users list knows how to do this
either.
--
 _______________________________________
/  Against his wishes, a math teacher's \
| classroom was remodeled. Ever since,  |
| he's been talking about the good old  |
| dais. His students planted a small    |
| orchard in his honor; the trees all   |
\ have square roots.                    /
 ---------------------------------------
\
 \
   /\   /\