[Users] Fw: fancy plugin debian 10

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Tue Feb 9 14:42:21 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Missed sending to list as well;-)

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 15:22:34 +0100
From: Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org>
To: jacques silberstein <jacques at abstraction.ch>
Subject: Re: [Users] fancy plugin debian 10

On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 15:07:38 +0100
jacques silberstein <jacques at abstraction.ch> wrote:

> Hello Michael,
>
> Many tanks for your help. Version 3.99 ( I hope 99 does means last
> one) is working fine. I has a litle bin affrais at building time
> because the config said that de plugging fancy will not be included
> and it does maentions what is missing. But neverdeless Dillo.so
> doesn't needs it and the html rendering work fine.

3.99 is only used for the gtk3 version which will enter version 4.0
when released.

The reason that fancy was not included is caused by missing
dependencies. This is missing on your debian: libwebkit2gtk-4.0-dev

apt info libwebkit2gtk-4.0-dev
Package: libwebkit2gtk-4.0-dev
Version: 2.30.4-1~deb10u1
Section: libdevel
Source: webkit2gtk
Maintainer: Debian WebKit Maintainers
<pkg-webkit-maintainers at lists.alioth.debian.org> Installed-Size: 3,716
kB Depends: libwebkit2gtk-4.0-37 (= 2.30.4-1~deb10u1),
gir1.2-webkit2-4.0 (= 2.30.4-1~deb10u1), libgtk-3-dev, libsoup2.4-dev
(>= 2.40), libjavascriptcoregtk-4.0-dev (= 2.30.4-1~deb10u1) Homepage:
https://webkitgtk.org/ Tag: devel::library, role::devel-lib
Download-Size: 230 kB APT-Sources: http://ftp.dk.debian.org/debian
buster/main amd64 Packages Description: Web content engine library for
GTK - development files WebKit is a web content engine, derived from
KHTML and KJS from KDE, and used primarily in Apple's Safari browser.
It is made to be embedded in other applications, such as mail readers,
or web browsers. .
 It is able to display content such as HTML, SVG, XML, and others. It
also supports DOM, XMLHttpRequest, XSLT, CSS, JavaScript/ECMAScript and
more. .
 WebKit2 is an API layer for WebKit designed from the ground up to
 support a split process model, where the web content lives in a
 separate process from the application UI.
 .
 This build comes from the GTK port of WebKit (API version 4.0).
 .
 This package contains the development files.

Install it at do the following in your source folder:
./config.status --recheck
make && sudo make install

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE3E80917
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
Nice boy, but about as sharp as a sack of wet mice.
		-- Foghorn Leghorn

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen