[Users] That won't work.

Kevin Nathan knathan at project54.com
Tue Oct 13 04:23:48 CEST 2020

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 16:12:15 -0400
Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> Jeremy Nicoll wrote:
> >Little Girl wrote:
>
> >> Just out of curiosity, are those of you who use this sort of method
> >> creating just one folder for each sender and keeping all incoming
> >> and archived mail in it or are you creating separate folders for
> >> incoming and archived mail for each sender?

I have mine separated out more by type, then subfolders of each will be
more specific. For example, under "People" I have two folders, "Family"
and "Friends." then individual names under those.

Attached is a screenshot of what mine looks like after new mail
arrives... :-)

--
Kevin Nathan (Arizona, USA)
http://www.project54.com

Open standards. Open source. Open minds.
The command line is the front line.
Linux 5.8.14-1-default
 19:20:26  up 2 days 23:18,  14 users,  load average: 0.49, 0.41, 0.68