[Users] Missing folder?

sylpheed at 911networks.com sylpheed at 911networks.com
Thu Jan 30 18:27:24 CET 2020

On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 17:13:31 -0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 09:11:22 -0800
>sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:
>
>> CM 3.17.4 on Manjaro and I'm using MH
>>
>> I have on disk a few thousand emails in ~/Mail/work/toronto/
>>
>> In CM, I have the folder "work" (and all my other subfolders) but
>> I'm missing the toronto in CM.
>>
>> How do I bring it back?
>
>Right-click the top-level mailbox folder and use 'Check for new
>folders'. Should that not re-discover the missing folder, use
>'Rebuild folder tree' from the same context menu.

1. Check new folders found the missing folder
2. Rebuild folder tree showed me the emails within the recovered
folder

Now my problem is that this changed the order of the root:

I used to have :
1. Mailbox (MX)
2. My Feeds (RSSyl)
3. VCalendar

Now I have:
1. My Feeds (RSSyl)
2. VCalendar
3. Mailbox (MX)

How do I move Mailbox (MH) back to the top?

Thanks

--
sknahT

vyS