[Users] Claws 3.17.4 freezes when clicking on a certain mail

Stephan von Krawczynski skraw.ml at ithnet.com
Tue Jan 21 14:40:59 CET 2020

Hello all,

I just received an email that make claws freeze with 100% cpu load. strace
shows _no_ action at all, so I guess it is somehow busy-looping.
This is latest claws 3.17.4 on arch linux. I can provide the corresponding
email file as binary attachment to a dev if requested.
I tried to move the file into another mail folder and found out that claws
shows the same freeze when entering this new folder. So I do believe it really
has to do with this specific email

--
Regards,
Stephan