[Users] mimeview_open_part_with -- How do I disable the "Open with" confirmation dialog?

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Mon Apr 13 12:13:09 CEST 2020

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 09:34:30AM -0400, edwardp at gmx.com wrote:
> I installed Claws from the package supplied by Fedora and Fancy is not
> included with the other plugins.

Thats' because the library needed to built it has been removed from most
(probably all now) distros out there, hence the distros had to remove
the plugin as well.

Nobody prevents you from building and installing the library (webkit
1.0) by hand and build Claws Mail by hand using it, voilĂ , you have it
again. Of course this becomes recursive into webkit 1.0 dependencies
which may have also been removed.

Not as convenient as installing a package, sure, but not impossible if
you're motivated enough :)

regards,