[Users] possibly switching to claws

geek at uniserve.com geek at uniserve.com
Tue Oct 22 01:30:36 CET 2019

> I don't remember all of my thinking, as to why I haven't just
> gone with Thunderbird and have done with it.

well I went from Eudora to kmail to sylpheed to claws. I tried
thunderbird but found it non-intuitive, it had a lot of stuff I'd
never use and was slow. Eudora died, kmail got way too fat and slow
and buggy ("semantic") and sylpheed is simpler (a bit) than claws. But
claws has what I want, is simple, fast and the mailing list (Paul a
lot of the time) gives very good patient support. If it's good enough
for Richard Stallman it's good enough for me. YMMV

Dave