[Users] {Users] possibly switching to claws

Brian bvamundsen at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 17:07:46 CET 2019

Paul, Thank you for your dedicated years of development.
John Long is way off base in responding in the manner he used.
I've not found a better basic email client which is as stable and
reliable as Claws on Linux or Win10.  The ability to know that any
crash will not destroy the emails because you've used MH rather than
some version of mbox is one reason to choose Claws.

I do have a couple of questions:
1) When I wikipedia MH mail, in seems there was two versions. Which format is claws using?
2) Wasn't there a feature in 3.17.3 which allowed the HTML portion of a
mail to be presented (using Dillo plugin) IF the sender was in the
personal address book?  It seems that under 3.17.4 that feature isn't
working now or is configured some place other than
Preferences>Message View> Text View ?? I had turned it off in
3.17.3 but wanted to turn it back on now.  Just need some guidance.

Cheers, BrianA_MN