[Users] Address book and wild cards

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Thu Oct 10 15:47:09 CET 2019

Hello All,

Does the address book support wild cards?

I've not been able to find info on the CM web site, and if CM _does_
support wildcards in the address book, I've failed to find the right
incantations.

What I'm after is something of the form

 *@organisation.suffix.tld

because I have to deal with multiple from addresses for a particular
company, and adding each one individually(1) is getting tedious.

(1) even with the 'add to address book' option, there are still a few
key presses/selections to make because of having multiple address books
- whitelist, blacklist, work, etc.

--
 Regards  _
Life goes quick and it goes without warning