[Users] claws-mail-3.7.4: LiteHtml breaks locale for entire app (Can't type non-ascii in message composer)

Nikita Zlobin nick87720z at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 18:58:54 CET 2019

I just pinpointed one of possible sources. Last time I use LiteHtml as
html viewer. Bug always appears when I switch message to html part, if
any (e.g. in github notifications or rss/atom plugin).

The only reliable symptom, is language inside message compose window.
E.g. start new message with Ctrl+N, and window name should expose
problem. Sometimes it is visible by change in folder names like Inbox,
Trash, Sent, Queue, but it happens not always and not with all dirs
(probably it needs other actions for different dirs).