[Users] Limits in claws - numbers of folders, filters etc?

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Wed May 22 21:42:03 CEST 2019

Hey there,

>Does Claws care what the sub-folder structure is and how
>complicated / numerous it is?

I don't think so, other than the limits of your hardware.

>Does it care how many filters I define?

No idea, but I have over 300 filters that run when I start the
program and whenever I open folders.

>Even if it works ok, are there any practical problems, eg managing
>hundreds or thousands of filters / folders?

No idea, but I have over 250 folders.

I'm using an older version of Claws Mail right now since I need to
upgrade my operating system, but Claws has no problem keeping up with
me regardless.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.