[Users] address book

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Sat Dec 28 18:42:13 CET 2019

On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 10:42:48 -0600
Brian via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> When I open Tools>Address Book I'm presented with an address book.  In
> the lower right corner of that window is a search box and a "Find"
> button. If I enter a name or email address it searches all entries of
> the address book and finds the desired name or address at where.com
>
> I was able to find an errant address and then right click on that
> address and "delete".

Thanks for the reply. When I click on Tools/Address Book I too see a
window titled Address book. It seems to open at the last place I was
at, namely evolutionvCard and therefore has a Search box. But that's
exactly as before. If I search for the person, I find the offending
entry but the Delete box is greyed out.

I'm running claws 3.16.0 FWIW.