[Users] Updating Google calendar from Claws

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Wed Sep 19 07:41:07 CEST 2018

I'm using the vCalendar plugin. When a calendar invitation arrives,
there's an "Action" box where I can "Accept" the invite.

Is there any way of linking this to Google calendar? There are two
situations that can arise: when someone within my Google GSuite invites me
to a meeting, and when someone external does. The former will create a
pending invite in Google calendar, and the latter won't. I'd like claws to
mark the invite as accepted in the first instance, and to create a
calendar entry in the second.

Thanks.
--
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
dark to read" - Groucho Marx