[Users] Can't send, queue or save message

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Wed Oct 31 06:55:27 CET 2018

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 22:44:20 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at gmx.com> dijo:

>I am trying to send a message from my university account, which I
>access with Claws 3.13.2 on Xubuntu 16.04 with IMAP4, to another
>university student. When I send, send later, or save the message I get
>ERROR: Cannot queue message for sending, or ERROR: Cannot queue
>message, or ERROR: Cannot save draft.
>
>I poked at everything I could find, but no luck. I need some clues.

I should have added that as recently as a couple weeks ago I sent to
and received e-mails from the same student using this university IMAP4
account with no problem. And, as you can see from this message, I can
send and receive messages with my other POP3 accounts. And I can still
receive messages on the university account; it's just sending that has
somehow become messed up.