[Users] Quoted body text disappears in reply to encrypted message

Bob Williams usenet at karmasailing.uk
Tue May 22 11:19:34 CEST 2018

I have a correspondent who sends me GPG encrypted messages. When I click on reply, the compose window does not display any quoted text from previous messages. Like this:

--
Bob Williams

This only happens with this correspondent, and when encrypting mail. In every other message I reply to, in all my accounts, the previous material gets quoted in the reply.  He is using

Is there a setting in CM (3.16.0) that I have missed, or is the problem at his end?
--
Bob Williams
   System:  Linux 4.4.126-48-default