[Users] Hello

Shai Berger shai at platonix.com
Thu May 3 18:40:38 CEST 2018

Hi Ken, welcome on board!

Open Configuration|Preferences... and select Display/Summaries. In that
screen, there's a box "Message List" and in it a button "set default
selection when entering a folder". Click it -- either what you see will
explain the behavior, or you'll be able to change things to your
liking, or you'll be able to come back here with more details and
people can help you more.

Also, please say what version of Claws Mail you're using, and on which
platform -- some behaviors change[1] across versions and operating
systems.

HTH,
	Shai.

[1] Hairstyles change, interest rates fluctuate.