[Users] See the 'FILES' section of `man claws-mail` for brief descriptions of the files.

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Thu Mar 8 17:41:15 CET 2018

> What you must not do is pick and choose which files within a backup
> you restore.  It must be the whole lot.

Yes, generally that is the way it should be done. However it is still
not clear how this will work for IMAP messages for example. In
particular: IMAP messages are also numbered files locally. I don't know
how it is on the server (if they have other numbers etc). So if you
delete IMAP message X locally which results in deleting it on the
server and then you restore from backup in which that same message X is
not deleted - will that re-upload the message to the server or what?

The other examples which I mentioned still remain too.