[Users] Address problem

wwp subscript at free.fr
Tue Mar 6 17:21:00 CET 2018

Hello Bob,

On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 10:59:54 -0500 Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin at fastmail.us> wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Mar 2018 17:40:40 +0200
> Removed GDPR <removed-gdpr at example.com> wrote:
>
> > > Another problem is the colored text in the received messages, I need
> > > to have everything in white text on a black background due to my
> > > color perception problems. I can make out the 'red' spelling errors
> > > but the blue text in the body is unreadable. Can I change this?
> >
> > Turn off:
> >
> > Preferences > Display > Colors > Other > Enable coloration of message
> > text
> >
> > Then you will have everything black on white. No idea about white on
> > black
> .
> That works, with the theme I have it produces white text on black.
> However it doesn't change the qouted text in my reply to you.
>
> That's step in the right direction, makes it easier for me, thank you,

Your needs are a little specific (color perception issues), but you can
set up all colors by customizing them in Claws Mail (in addition to
what your GTK theme does). To refine color values, change them all in
the preferences, under "Enable coloration of message". I'm suggesting
NOT to turn this settings off but to change the colors defined below to
what you need.

Regards,

--
wwp