[Users] Viewing threads

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Thu Mar 1 14:56:14 CET 2018

George,

For my POP folders, it works like this:

On folder, right click -> properties -> Compose -> Save outgoing message to this folder instead of Sent

I believe it would be the same for IMAP (but YMMV).

> 3. Is there a way to display a whole thread like a linear sequence in
> Claws similar to the "Expand all" function in Gmail's web interface?

I would believe that's the default, once a thread is unified in one folder. You can expand / collapse a thread by clicking the tiny triangle icon, and there are some more configuration options in the Preferences.

hth

	😺