[Users] cursor going to the newest message ?

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Fri Jan 5 18:29:52 CET 2018

În data de Fri, 5 Jan 2018 16:24:00 +0000, Brad Rogers a scris:

> Preferences, Display/Summaries "Set default action when entering a
> folder" is what you're looking for.

That seems to have worked, though totally counterintuitive: I was there previously looking for something like "newest unread", but which does not exist; now I played at random with some of those existing and it seems that newest unread == not {first unread} and so (hopefully) removing the later from that list appears to determine the desired behaviour.

Thank you,
Cristi

--
Cristian Secară