[Users] How can I display latest messages without auto selecting one of them?

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Sat Feb 17 23:32:56 CET 2018

> What practical difference would that make?

When a message is highlighted:

1) it is visually not quite straightforward to distinguish whether it
is automatically marked as read or not (there is additional 1-2 seconds
needed to realize what is actually happening).

2) naturally one would associate highlighting with marking as read as
in the majority of programs this seems to be the common thing.

So I would say it would be a UX improvement.