[Users] How to insert signature above the original (quoted) message when replying?

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Feb 16 16:22:24 CET 2018

On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 15:17:02 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 17:12:24 +0200
> Removed GDPR <removed-gdpr at example.com> wrote:
>
> > Claws Mail is fantastic of course. But on the other side of the
> > wire not everyone has it, so the issue with scrolling down to
> > find the actual reply is still relevant I guess.
>
> Not really. You're using the gmail web interface to post but the
> quote collapsing still works fine for your messages.

Or maybe you meant people using other clients scrolling down to find
your reply....

I find myself scrolling a lot more with stuck-in-the-mud top-posters,
who don't understand (or bother with) replying inline, just to try to
work out which part of my message their vague words could be
referring to.

with regards

Paul