[Users] Claws Mail 3.17.3 Unleashed!! Chngnamh!

Michal Suchánek msuchanek at suse.de
Sun Dec 23 14:03:18 CET 2018

On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 13:02:25 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <silver.bullet at zoho.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Dec 2018 12:35:38 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> >Chngnamh!
>
> PS: Ok, "Chngnamh" sounds less like a word you'll find in the Hagakure.
> "Chngnamh" sounds Klingon, but it also fits to the spelling of
> translations, of many words in the Bhagavad Gita. Let alone that
> "Bhagavad" already looks similar to "Chngn ".

I beg to differ. Sanskrit is proper language with reasonable syllabic
structure. So no Chngn nor amh has any place in it.

When I don't understand something at all I assume it's Cthulhu
language. It saves a lot of time. It might be Cthulhu doing even if
it's not Cthulhu language anyway.

My personal opinion is this extra suffix to the release announcement
was added exactly to trigger people obsessed with knowing everything
like everyone participating in the thread so far ;-)

As somebody already pointed out it may very well be an interjection of
Claws release breaking free with no deep meaning, too.

Have a nice Christmas

Michal