[Users] Bogofilter not working for me

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Thu Aug 23 23:23:00 CEST 2018

On Thu, 23 Aug 2018 14:03:50 -0700
sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:

Hello sylpheed at 911networks.com,

>I have the bogofilter plugin enabled with bogofilter 1.2.4-3

Create the folders.  Bogofilter setup may not generate them
automatically.  It's so many years since I set it up that I can't
remember.

Like most spam handlers, bogofilter needs to be trained.  Ideally, with
both ham & spam messages.  The more the merrier.

Also, look at ~/.bogofilter/bogofilter.cf and check what the spam/ham
thresholds are.  You may wish to tweak them in the future, if too much
spam is being treated as ham, despite training, or vice versa.

--
 Regards  _
We don't need no-one to tell us what's right or wrong