[Users] Search for messages between timestamps

Derek B. Noonburg derekn at foolabs.com
Wed Aug 22 18:53:29 CEST 2018

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018 08:20:10 -0000, Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk>
wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 16:59:50 -0700
> "Derek B. Noonburg" <derekn at foolabs.com> wrote:
>
> > In my case it's an IMAP folder, so I don't think that will work.
>
> Try it. What you look at in claws-mail when viewing your IMAP mailbox
> is the cache folders, which are also an MH mailbox folders.

Oh hey, that's perfect.

Even better, switching to sort-by-number seems to "stick".  If I add
message number to the displayed columns, sort my trash folder by
message number, and then remove it from the displayed columns again,
the trash folder stays sorted.

Thanks for the suggestion.  That does exactly what I want.

Just curious -- is there any way to change the sort order for a
particular folder without going through that whole process (adding the
column, removing it again)?  I know I can set the sort order for new
folders (Preferences -> Display -> Summaries), but I don't see sort
order in the folder properties dialog.

- Derek