[Users] error in display of empty quoted lines

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Sat Apr 7 13:25:15 CEST 2018

I think there is an error in how claws displays empty quoted lines. I
received an email that contains the following sequence:

greater [some text then] newline greater space newline greater space
newline [more text]

So [some text then] is part of an original message and [more text] is
part of a reply to that message.

I would expect it to be displayed as:

> some text then

more text

But claws actually displays it as

> some text then
> > more text

which is very confusing. Presumably you will need to use something
other than claws to view this mail to see what I am talking about.

I'm using claws 3.13.2 which is standard on openSUSE Leap 42.3. Is this
a known bug?