[Users] Issue with spelling and latest git

Charles A Edwards cae at eslrahc.com
Fri Sep 15 09:33:11 CEST 2017

I updated my claws today from Claws Mail 3.15.0git131 to
Claws Mail 3.15.0git136.

With this release every word I type displays red, indicating that it is
misspelled.

As an example misspelled shows as ' "misspelled" unknown in dictionary
'en_US' ' and it has no suggestions.

I have made no changes in the preferences I have set or the
dictionaries which I use.
I am using hunspell-en via enchant-1.6.0.

Is anyone else seeing similar or is something, somewhere screwed-up on
my system?

    Charles

--
Life is cheap, but the accessories can kill you.