[Users] Change Claws-mail icon?

altesCoon p.teuchert at web.de
Thu Sep 14 18:35:38 CEST 2017

On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 11:16:34 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> I am curious to know why you want to change the icon and logo?
> Please tell!

claws mail is one of my most used alway-open-programs showing up in my
very full task bar on my windows-system. I often change to it a day, so
i would like to find it in the task bar at a glance.
The original icon is not very impressive or outstanding (at 24x24
pixel!). I just needed some time to realize, what it is showing to
me ;-)

Now i have chosen a simple red-white envelope which i can find, even
when i'm blind ;-)

I didn't want to change the logo, only the program icon. But i wasn't
sure, which image-file in the theme is shown where in the program, so i
tried and changed the logo, too :-)

Regards
 altesCoon