[Users] I am loving Claws Mail but... GUI issues I am experiencing

jospenkel at gmx.fr jospenkel at gmx.fr
Mon Sep 11 13:54:40 CEST 2017

> This for ease of navigation, and to save the user having to re-open
> the separate message view again. This is also dependent of the 'Open
> message when selected ... Always' option, on the /Configuration
> /Preferences/Display/Summaries page

I am not sure if I understood correctly what you meant, but my Always option under that meanu is not checked.

> If you have this option set, then (in the the separate msg view) when
> the currently viewed msg is deleted, then the next msg is
> automatically shown. If you don't have this set then the user would
> use to /Go to/... menu to select another msg.
>
> Just closing the window would/could create more 'work' for the user to
> do.

For ease of use, could you please add as a option that the message window is automatically closed when a message is deleted? As I understand it, this is the normal behavior in all email clients.

Thanks again